Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bean's Machanic Shop











Today the neighbors were saying "There goes the neighborhood". I had parts, pieces, motor-lift, transmission, trailer and tools scattered all over the place. I really didn't know where to start and changed my mind all morning; made three trips to the parts store and one to the car wash, but I finally got in a grove and didn't stop until I had the engine, transmission, transfer case and exhaust all reinstalled. It sure is a lot cleaner going back in then when I took everything out. See pictures for some idea of what's going on. I didn't take any pictures this evening, but all the main components are back in place. Tomorrow I hope to do a lot of the detail work on and around the motor. I probably could start it up tomorrow, but I want to take off the fuel tank and clean it out first. I'm further along than I thought I'd be. It's been an enjoyable day and I didn't even cut myself or mash a finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment